Reclaim Our Dignity National Campaign
Please share your story by writing a two (2) paragraph letter expressing how your life has been negatively impacted by “mug shot” and/or “repair your reputation” companies. Please include how having your image exploited on the Internet by these firms has unjustly affected how you function in society. Is your record expunged and your information is still posted on mug shot websites? If you are unable to physically write your letter, please have a family member or a friend write it for you.
We cannot fix the problem if we don’t expose the problem! Help us to share the problem with our Lawmakers. Help us advocate for Federal laws to protect us from extortion. Let’s advocate banning mug shot companies for good as they are causing more harm than good in society.
Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your letters to: Reclaim Our Dignity, Inc. 8491 Hospital Drive, # 204, Douglasville, GA 30134.
STOP Do Not Pay Mug Shot Companies
- Defending Victims’ Rights From:
- Cyber Extortion
- Cyber Manipulation
- Cyber Blackmail
- Cyber Bullies
- Erase Humiliation
- Mug shot Mafias
- Do Not Pay any mug shot or reputation companies to remove your mug shots (no money- no extortion business) – Ban Mug shot companies
- Advocating for federal laws to allow the innocent to be truly free. Let our laws reflect protection, security, privacy, and speedy restoration of one’s dignity when unjustly wronged.
- Enact “Right of Publicity” laws nationally – redefine what bona fide news report and legitimate public interest is, and as it relates to advertising purposes and selling one’s images/personal Property for profit
- Full transparency of owners and their contact information of business owners operating in the United States via the World-Wide Web.
- Boycott companies that place Ads on mug shot companies.