There is nothing worse than being accused of a crime you did not commit, and then being stripped of your freedom. At R.O.D., we understand firsthand when innocent people’s lives are disrupted. We are here to support and encourage you through your ordeal.
What WE Do:
- Provide emotional support – Speak with an Advocate: You may either call 404-626-8703, and or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create Forums – Intervention and prevention: We will regularly post on our website, the dates, locations, and times of meetings –: Domestic Violence Matters; Internet Mug Shot Removal Issues, and other matters relating to the preserving of our personal dignity. We encourage you to attend these meetings whenever possible.
- Host Workshops – We will regularly post on our website the dates, locations, and times of workshops. We will focus specifically upon how you can “Pick up the Pieces” and move forward with confidence and dignity on your own.
- Guide you in the removal of mug shots on unscrupulous websites if you have been vindicated of a crime.
- Assist you in the Expungement/Record Restriction process. Expungement means to remove your arrest record/criminal history from database(s) outside of law enforcement. (State of Georgia Only…processing services fees)
How YOU Can Help:
- Volunteer to help R.O.D.’s mission – Please consider becoming a part of our organization so that we can assist those who are in need of our services.
- Tell your friends about our cause / like us on Facebook and spread the word
- Start a Chapter in your state and help others in need
- Get your families and friends involved – Write letters to your legislators about experiences of how injustice has affected your life. Provide your legislator with your opinion about what they can do to rectify the injustice that you have experienced.
- Partner with us – by offering employment opportunities to those who champion our cause
- Join our “Forums” and “Workshops” to share, teach, educate, motivate, and restore each other